Pure Relief, Camphor-Free!

Camphor is commonly found in medicinal, topical, insect repellents and aromatherapy products. It is a powder that originally came from the bark and wood of the camphor tree. Taken orally, camphor can cause trouble breathing, seizures and death. High doses of camphor, either inhaled or on the skin, can also be risky. They can cause skin irritation or seizures. The onset of symptoms may occur very quickly - as early as 5 to 20 minutes. It is widely considered as a neurotoxic agent that is poisonous to the body, and the removal of it logically creates a healthy, effective, and safe product.